Good Communication Leads to a Great Community
Kula School PTA has several ways you can stay connected to what is happening at Kula School:
- Kula PTA Monthly Board Meetings: Usually second Wednesday of the month at 6:00-7:00pm (talk story at 5:30pm) in room 103.
- School E-newsletters: School newsletters are for the entire Kula School Community (not just PTA members) and are sent out once or twice a month. Newsletters include information about PTA activities and events, Kula School activities and events, and items of interest for children and families in the Kula community. If your not receiving your Kula News in your inbox check your social & promotions boxes as well (sometimes they don't make it into your inbox).
- PTA E-newsletters: for PTA members only. Info about upcoming meetings and other PTA relevant topics are being sent out via the PTA E-Newsletter. You can subscribe here (subject to paid membership dues).
- Kula PTA Facebook page: Stay connected and share updates through our Facebook Page.
- Direct Email: KulaPTA@gmail.com