PTA Activities and Events
Each school year Kula School PTA hosts or assists with several events and fundraising activities that enrich our school community. Check our calendar for confirmed dates and sign up to volunteer at an event via our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Membership renewal or sign up at Kinder Orientation/Supply Drop off (August 3rd) and "Back to School Night" (August 18th)
- Fall Fundraiser - Pukalani Superette Meat Sale
- Volunteer for Harvest Fest November always the weekend before Thanksgiving - November 17th, 2018
- Paia Flat Bread Co - Benefit Night - TBD
- Fun Run or Field Day - TBD
- La Ohana Day (May Day - May 10th, 2018) - Bake Sale and Community Hawaiian Plate Lunch Sale | Membership drive for the next year starts
- Sign up and ask others to shop at smile.amazon.com (pick Kula Elementary School PTA and earn for your school while you shop)
What the PTA Supports
Funds raised by Kula School PTA pay for the school physical education (PE) program and an arts enrichment program. The PTA provides $250 to each teacher at the beginning of the school year to assist with classroom set-up and provides scholarships for teachers to participate in special continuing education programs. In 2018-9 school year, Kula School PTA is providing over $55,000 to support Kula Elementary School and its programs.