PTA Activities and Events
Each school year Kula School PTA hosts or assists with several events and fundraising activities that enrich our school community. Check our calendar for confirmed dates and sign up to volunteer at an event via our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016 - 2017 Events
- Membership renewal or sign up at "Back to School Night"
- September 1-30 Give Aloha Fundraiser | Foodland
- Fall Fundraiser - Pukalani Superette Meat Sale
- October 1-31 Fire Up Your Feet Fundraiser | Kaiser
- Volunteer for Parent -Teacher Conferences Outdoor Activity Day 7 AM - 1 PM, October 26th
- Volunteer for Harvest Fest November 18th (no school - set up) & 19th (event and clean up)
- Sign up and ask others to shop at smile.amazon.com (pick Kula PTA and earn for your school while you shop)
What the PTA Supports
Funds raised by Kula School PTA pay for the school physical education (PE) program and an arts enrichment program. The PTA provides $200 to each teacher at the beginning of the school year to assist with classroom set-up and provides scholarships for teachers to participate in special continuing education programs. In school year 2016-17 Kula School PTA is providing over $35,000 to support the teachers and students of Kula Elementary School.